Photobucket

Mar 8, 2011

First term exam

Every time when exam I never nervous about it, but don't know why this time i'll be very nervous :$ Yesterday when exam Bm writting, i had no ideas to wrote it. I thought for about half hours, finally i can wrote out something. hehe X)) Unfortunately, i did not wrote finish. Because the time had past, this was the first time i can't wrote finish my essay during exam.

Today, the english objective was very easy xD  But Geografi was very difficult for me. Sometimes i'll regret when form 1 don't want study hard, now is very hard need to followed. Hope all my subjects can pass !

During Geografi exam, Von, Amy, Cat and I approximate 11:45 pm meet at toilet. When i pass amy and cat class I saw them SLEEP. oshhh ~ i tried to woke up them but the teacher was looking at me. At downstair I purposely walked slow slow, but nobody came down -.-" when i back class, i just had a sat then von jus came down........Our " date " failed x))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket